Village, Pereval district, 12 km from the Komunarsk railway station. In 1878 teacher Chrystyna D. Alchevska built a school here at her own expense. In the yearsl889-94 the noted Ukrainian writer and lexicologist Borys Hrinchen-ko taught there.
We can see here the Church of Arkhanhel Mykhayil (St. Michael The Archangel), 1787. Renovated in 1824 and 1932. Paintings from the 19-20th centuries, have been preserved.
Village, Novopskovsk district. Uspen-ska (Dormition) Church, 1802.
The architecture reflects the transitional period from the Baroque to the Classical style. Paintings from the 19th century, have been preserved.
Village, Stanychno-Luhans'ky district. Mykhaylivs'ka (St. Michael's) Church, 1787. Built in the Classical style with Baroque features.
494 ha. On the left bank of the Siver-sky Donets river, 25 km from Luhansk.
Striltsivs'ky Steppe, 1931.
25 ha, 12 km from the village of Milove and the Chertkove railway station. The central part of the steppe is flatland, with valleys and ravines on the outskirts. Approximately 235 varieties of steppe plants and 175 varieties of meadow and forest plants grow here.